The Widgit range is a universal multi-discipline clear communication sign incorporating Braille, tactile/3D lettering, bright bold colours and non-age or gender specific Widgit graphics. They can be used to identify room type or to aid wayfinding by adding arrows below the preferred wording.
The Medical sign incorporates a widgit illustration to help identify its room type. Please select from our range of 6 colours*.
• Widgit symbols
• Hard wearing and wipe clean
• Clear imagery
• With over 25,000 images**, we can produce almost any sign
• Braille and tactile raised lettering
• Available in 6 colours*
• Directional arrows or numbers
• Add your company logo
• Available with or without drill holes
• Base Material: Anti-glare clear PMMA acrylic
• Thickness: 3.2mm nominal
• Tactile Lettering and Pictograms
• Thickness: 1mm ABS DDA Compliant
• Braille Beads: Acrylic DDA Compliant
• Size 300mm by 260mm
* Due to the nature of the medium, exact colour matches cannot and will not be guaranteed. ** Please contact our offices to discuss other images.