Terms & Conditions
Last updated January 2017
The term ‘Eyeway Signs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 6, Junction Six Industrial Park, Electric Avenue, Birmingham, B6 7JJ. Country of Origin-United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your customer account. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
- As a customer you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
- Our website is only intended for use by adults. Adults may purchase products for children as long as the products purchased are intended by the manufacturer for use or consumption by children.
Product Pricing, Photos and Descriptions
- We make every effort to ensure that the product pricing, photos and descriptions displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter all product pricing without notice.
- Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account and your order has been shipped.
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order.
- Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed you to confirm the dispatch of your order.
- Product items not included within the despatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
- Whilst we endeavour to obtain an accurate print colour, we cannot guarantee an exact match due to the variation of print process and materials used.
- All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to ship products at a later date (up to 28 days after purchase) where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase. In this situation, you will be contacted and offered a full refund instead of delivery of the product.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control. If such disruption occurs you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery or fulfilment company or a full refund.
Cancellation Rights, Returns, Refunds and Care of your signs
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a statutory right to cancel your order, apart from non-stock items ordered specifically for you or personalised and made to measure for you.
- Under the regulations you may cancel your order up to seven working days after the day on which you receive your goods. You must advise us of any cancellation by letter or e-mail giving your name and address, account number and order reference number; you will then receive a full refund within 30 days. We ask that the goods are returned to us within 14 days of receipt, the packaging may be opened but the goods should not be used and must be in resalable condition. All returned goods must be accompanied by a copy of the sales invoice. There is a 5% admin fee for returns and we do not refund your cost of returning the goods to us unless they are incorrect or faulty or as otherwise specified by the Distance Selling Regulations.
- This paragraph applies to orders that are partway through bespoke production. If any amendments are required they are to be advised as soon as possible. If an order is to be amended there may be a charge levied dependant on what stage of production the order is at:
- Proofing Stage - No Charge, any amends made at no charge
- Printed Stage - 30% cost of particular sign(s) to cover the cost of re-print
- Laminated Stage - Manufactured cost of sign(s) to cover re-make
- Tactile & Braille Stage - 100% cost sign(s) to cover re-make
- This paragraph applies to goods that have been used. All our products are fully guaranteed for 3 years from the date of purchase. If any of our products develop a fault as a consequence of faulty workmanship or faulty materials within thirty six months from the date of purchase, they may be returned to us with the original invoice, and a covering letter explaining the problem. Alternatively, you can request that we collect the items from you. On receipt of the returned goods, we will, at our discretion, replace or repair the item/s and return it/them to you.
- All images are subject to copyright by Eyeway Signs with kind permission of the photographer or artist. Anybody wishing to use an image from this website must apply in writing to: Eyeway Signs, Unit 6 Junction 6 Industrial Park, Electric Avenue, Birmingham B6 7JJ.
Any unauthorised use of images is strictly forbidden and will be dealt with accordingly.Returns Responsibilities
- Please be aware that, as the buyer, the items remain your responsibility until the item is collected by us.
- Eyeway Signs attempts to ensure a speedy and efficient refund procedure. The correct refund amount will only be issued once the item has been collected by us and checked over. The item should be in the same state we agreed to accept the returns in.
- We are confident in the quality of all products, and they hold a warranty of 3 years from date of receipt. However, should you have a fault with any of your signs please contact our customer service team to report the issue. The sign will need to be returned to us for inspection, this will be arranged when you speak to us. The warranty does not cover malicious damage through incorrect fixing, improper care or incorrect order placement.
- While we try and maintain cohesion in colour and finish throughout our ranges, however, due to the print process there can be variations in colour and shade. However, regular colour checks are made in-house to ensure continuity. All product dimensions as specified by us are subject to a tolerance, as all products are crafted by hand we cannot guarantee that there will not be minor differences in the size of our items.
- Eyeway Signs recommend that you clean your signs using a standard alcohol wipe or spray. We do advise to avoid excessive liquid around the tactile lettering. Do NOT immerse the signs in water.
- We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within five working days.
- Where a Customer experiences a fault with a product it can be returned to Eyeway, subject to our returns policy above.
Events outside our control
- Eyeway Signs shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- Eyeway Signs grants you a licence to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
- This licence allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
- This licence does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
- Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
- Third parties are not allowed to “deep link” to pages within our website, without our express prior written permission. All links (unless expressly permitted by us) should be to the main index page of our website. Furthermore, the content of such links, whether graphic or text should not be misleading, false, derogatory or in any other way offensive.
- The restriction on “deep linking” does not apply to affiliate partners who wish to send customers directly to a particular page or product in order to increase their affiliate sales.
- All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Eyeway Signs, unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
- The data mining, extraction or utilisation of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
- Eyeway Signs will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
- All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
- Eyeway Signs does not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees or officers.
- The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
- Failure by Eyeway Signs to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
Entire Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Eyeway Signs. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Our contact details are as follows:
- Eyeway Signs, Unit 6, Junction Six Industrial Park, Electric Avenue, Birmingham, B6 7JJ
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 44 (0) 121 623 8106
- Company registration number: 08800141
- VAT registration number: 587 2955 82
3 Year Warranty