Widgit have pioneered the use of symbols in learning and communication for over 30 years. We have collaborated with them to produce a range of boards covering every area of communication.
Symbols are an effective communication tool in assisting dialogue with people that have learning difficulties, people who do not speak English, and people who cannot speak or hear due to their current condition.
These robust boards are designed with symbols so that patients of all languages and reading abilities can communicate without a spoken word.
• Features all major requests and replies
• Pain scale and body diagram to support diagnosis in a health care setting
• Drywipe surface allowing you to write or highlight using a non-indelible felt tip and simple wipe off
• Hard wearing easy clean materials
• Bold contract colours
• Care communication board
• Tracheostomy Care communication board
• Patient communication board
• Autism communication board
• Base Material: Anti-glare clear PMMA acrylic
• Original board 380mm x 400mm x 3.2mm
• New design 300mm x 300mm x 3.2mm